Friday, September 3, 2021

Famous David Rockefeller Cabal Quote

There is a famous quote from David Rockefeller.  I could not find a full citation, so I bought the book and found the quote so I could cite it accurately.  Here is the famous quote:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will.  If that's the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.

The book is "David Rockefeller: Memoirs" by David Rockefeller.  The quote is on page 405, in Chapter  37, "Proud Internationalist", Random House, New York, 2002.  Hardcover ISBN 0679405887.

https://www.amazon.com/David-Rockefeller-Memoirs/dp/0679405887/

The Rockefellers started the Council on Foreign Relations and David Rockefeller was a globalist and working for a one world order.  He admitted it and he claimed to be a Republican.   Now you begin to understand what is meant by the term "Rockefeller Republican."



No comments: